Lost baskets, rubber ferrules and tip protectors
- Replacement parts are available, contact your retailer or Mountain King.
- The antishock is operated by tightening the middle section until a click is felt. Tighten a further quarter turn. At this point the antishock is off.
- To turn on the antishock simply untighten the middle section slightly to feel the click again. The antishock is now turned on.
- The Speedlock is operated by flicking the lever open/closed.
- To adjust the tension to ensure the Speedlock is at its optimal setting, rotate the lever to adjust how firmly the lower section is secured.
Proper care of your pole should lead to many hours of
problem free use. There are however a few basic rules to follow:
· Store your poles dry
· Do not clean with any lubricants
· Do not over tighten or extend beyond the stop markings
In addition, here are a few other helpful hints for your 3 section poles:
· Remove your wrists from the wrist straps if there is a risk of falling.
. Separate the three sections for a smaller pack
size when putting poles in a rucksack/suitcase for traveling on aircraft to
· With switchable on off antishock - switch the antishock off for uphill sections.
· Using a pair of poles provides improved stability and ease of walking.
Use a Mountain King rubber ferrule when walking
on pavements to prevent the pole slipping.
PO Box 427
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear