We have set out our terms and conditions and other important information below. Please read through and if you have any questions or queries, please get in touch.
Mountain King is a trading name of Mountain King Ltd
PO Box 427,Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 9BE
Registered company number: 3197538
Registered VAT number: 647624026
Registered in England.
By accessing, browsing and/or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these regulations and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, then please do not use this site. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the website and the products are provided. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the website. We recommend that you check the terms and conditions posted on the website regularly to ensure that you are aware of any updates.
When placing an order you agree that all information provided is accurate and complete.
When you place your order over the website we will send a confirmation email which will detail the products ordered, payment method, and cost (including VAT and P&P). You must check that all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
Please note that your order constitutes only an offer to purchase goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Mountain King until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you, notwithstanding that we may have sent an email confirmation.
We reserve the right not to accept any order. If your order has not been accepted, we will contact you to advise the reason why.
We must receive full payment of the price of the goods before we can accept any order..
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by their card issuer.
If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Any discounts triggered by the entry of a promotional code will not be applied until the order is accepted and your payment card is charged.
All prices are displayed on our website in UK pounds sterling (GBP) and are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
We reserve the right to adjust prices and offers at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will at our discretion treat the order as cancelled. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
Goods are subject to availability. Our site automatically updates each time an item is sold, however in the rare event that your item is sold out we will contact you as soon as possible.
Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. Where we are awaiting manufacture of your item, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are ready to be dispatched.
All measurements and weights are approximate and intended as a guide, although we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time they are published on the site. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been published incorrectly, including prices and promotions.
All product images are as accurate as possible, however, due to a number of different factors such as internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
We reserve the right to withdraw products from sale at our discretion, at any time without notice.
These promotion general terms and conditions apply to each and every promotion and in addition, all instructions, rules and conditions relating to a specific promotion form part of these general promotion terms and conditions.
Please refer to the specific terms and conditions relating to each promotion.
We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion and without notice to end, suspend, amend or add additional terms and conditions to any promotion.
You may not use more than one promotion per order and promotions may not be used in conjunction with one another unless otherwise specified by us
Where applicable you can cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
To cancel your order prior to dispatch we advise that you contact us by telephone as soon as possible after ordering.
For orders cancelled after dispatch you must follow our returns procedure. You are responsible for both the outgoing and return postage costs.
Please see our Cancellations and Returns page for more details.
Delivery periods are as stated in the Delivery Section. We are not responsible for any delays which occur whilst your goods are in transit with courier.
In the case of a missing or delayed parcel, we will attempt to locate the parcel in accordance with the procedures set out in the Delivery Section. In the event that we are unable to locate your parcel, replacements will be sent.
You must complete a Delivery Lost Form before replacements for missing items can be sent. We will ensure this is emailed to you immediately.
You may return your order for an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt, provided the goods are returned unused and in perfect condition.
Once you decide to return the goods you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. The goods must be returned to us intact and undamaged as soon as reasonably possible, and within 14 days.
It is your responsibility to pay the postage costs for any items returned to us. We advise that you use a recorded method of carriage for returning your goods. We are not responsible for items lost or delayed on their way back to us. In the event of a lost parcel, you as the sender are responsible for processing a claim.
In the case of faulty goods, or goods which have been sent incorrectly, we will refund your reasonable return postage costs up to the amount paid on your order
For more information on how to return your order, please see our Cancellations and Returns page.
All refunds will be processed via your original method of payment for the price of the goods, excluding postage.
Please allow 7 working days for your refund to be processed.
GENERAL PROMOTIONAL & COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry into any Mountain King Ltd promotion or competition, and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion or competition you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right, at their discretion, to exclude entrants and/or the winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
2. Competitions and promotions are open to adults aged 18 and above excluding employees of the Promoters, their families, agencies and anyone to whom they are professionally connected. Proof of age may be required.
3. Winners will be selected by the Promoters from all correctly completed and submitted entries
4. If a winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within the following 3 days of the announcement or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoters reserve the right to select an alternative winner or withdraw the prize and that winner will forfeit the prize.
5. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. In the event that, due to the acts or omissions of the winner, the Promoters are unable to deliver the prize to the winner, that winner will forfeit the prize and no substitute or alternative will be available and a substitute winner may be selected.
7. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
8. Any entries not meeting the above criteria shall be invalid. The Promoters will not be liable for any entries which are corrupted or not received for any reason.
9. The winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including, without limitation, placing the prize on an internet auction site)
10. By entering, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoters to use your name, and photograph for their publicity and news purposes during this and any future promotions or advertising.
11. The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the Promoters shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the prize.
13. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The promoter is Mountain King Ltd.
All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website and catalogue belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers.
Mountain King logo, custom graphics and button icons contained on this site are the service marks, trademarks, trade names and/or trade dress are the property of Mountain King Ltd.
The site and all its contents including design, images files, text, articles, the selection and arrangement thereof are the property and copyright of Mountain King Ltd. All rights are reserved.
You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Mountain King Ltd. You will infringe our rights if you copy or reproduce any part of the website except insofar as:
We do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website or catalogue and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
We work hard to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, however we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in this disclaimer). We will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
The products sold on mountainking.co.uk are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from Mountain King Ltd.
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for our products are those stated on our website. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the website is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that have links with the website or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties.
Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury.
Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
We make no representation that this site or its contents are appropriate or available for use in any locations outside of the United Kingdom. If you choose to access this site from other locations you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and it is agreed that the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute. If any terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the goods and the website. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. They may only be varied where separately agreed in writing between you and us.
PO Box 427
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear